August 06, 2018
Tata Chemicals announces winners of the 2018 Wyoming Scholarship Program
Green River, Wyoming: Tata Chemicals announced the winners of their 2018 Tata Chemicals (Soda Ash) Partners Scholarship Program. Granting a total of $20,000 in academic scholarships, this year marks the largest award pool in programme history. The ten winners hail from the University of Wyoming, Northwest Nazarene University and Western Wyoming Community College.
This year's applicants submitted written entries, which were then evaluated and reviewed by a cross section of Tata Chemical employees. The winners were selected based on their excellence across leadership and academics.
The scholarship programme is part of an ongoing effort to promote growth and develop talent in the Wyoming community. John Fackrell, plant manager and vice president, manufacturing, Tata Chemicals, said, "We are thrilled that this programme continues to grow and evolve, enabling Tata Chemicals to support more and more young people in the community. As a part of the local Wyoming community, we are dedicated to investing in our young people to be the next generation of leaders and great thinkers."
Tata Chemicals congratulates the following scholarship recipients:
- CeeJay Berg, University of Wyoming
- Kyler Cochrane, University of Wyoming
- Jesse Evans, University of Wyoming
- Luke Ferrell, University of Wyoming
- Hayley Henderson, Northwest Nazarene University
- Nick Hoskins, University of Wyoming
- Andrea Kirk, Western Wyoming Community College
- Ross Slagowski, University of Wyoming
- Kasey Turnbull, University of Wyoming
- Garrett Young, University of Wyoming