- Tata Motors launches Tata Prima, the world smart truck, in UAE and Oman
- Ratan Tata and Cyrus Mistry unveil foundation stone of £150 million National Automotive Innovation Centre
- Tata Motors group global wholesales at 83,951 in February 2015
- Tata Consultancy Services expands Singapore operations
- TCS appoints new director to the board
'Strategy 2.0 will make us a value-added service player'
Dave Ryan, executive vice president and Americas regional head, Tata Communications, speaks about the company's challenges and strategy for future growth
'North America is one of the most important markets for Jaguar Land Rover'
'We see the opportunities in North America as endless'
'We are investing in long-term strategic relationships'
'We remain committed to the industry and the local community'
Taj Group in North America
Culture of innovation
The Starbucks experience
About the Tata group
Shameera Rathnayake speaks about the largest inland fisheries project in Sri Lanka
A responsible cup of tea
Showcasing Tata in Europe
China and India, an evolving relationship