- Cyrus Mistry emphasises sustainable profitable growth and agility to achieve Tata's Vision 2025
- 'Making the Elephant Dance', a book chronicling the transformational journey of the Tata group and its companies, released
- Tata Motors' board to meet on August 7, 2015
- Tata Motors group global wholesales at 76,602 in June 2015
- Nepal Earthquake: Tata group expresses solidarity
How Land Rover played cupid
Land Rover New Zealand re-unites four university mates with their college love — a 1957 Series I Land Rover on Valentines' Day
'North America is one of the most important markets for Jaguar Land Rover'
'We see the opportunities in North America as endless'
'We are investing in long-term strategic relationships'
'We remain committed to the industry and the local community'
Taj Group in North America
Culture of innovation
The Starbucks experience
About the Tata group
Shameera Rathnayake speaks about the largest inland fisheries project in Sri Lanka
A responsible cup of tea
Showcasing Tata in Europe
China and India, an evolving relationship